Little Warriors Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Program (Children 5-10 years old)
Why is Fenix BJJ Team’s Little Warriors Program Right For Your Child?
We all know that doctors, teachers, counselors and friends have been recommending martial arts for children for many years.
The reasons are countless. Martial Arts training:
- Is Proven to improve your child’s confidence and leadership
- Is Proven to improve children’s focus and discipline
- Will improve a child’s gross and fine motor skills
- Teaches effective self defense techniques
- Teaches children to have the confidence to say ‘No’ to peer pressure
- Reinforces Children’s Program – Little Warriors choices and is a great form of exercise
- Is FUN!
Ronaldo Campos has been teaching children martial arts for over 10 years.
- He uses the ‘fun’ environment of the martial arts class to teach them invaluable lessons and encourage them to make positive decisions outside of the gym.
- Parents have commented on Ronaldo’s patience with the children and his ability to maintain their attention.
- He commands a high level of respect from his students while also making sure they enjoy their time in the class.
- Fenix BJJ Team’s Little Warriors program does NOT encourage violence or physical force. It enforces patience, discipline and respect.
- Without question, the safety of our students is the number one priority.
- We also host children’s birthday parties and other holiday celebrations throughout the year.
I encourage you to try a free week of classes. I am sure that your child will feel comfortable and eager to join the team. Fenix BJJ Team’s Little Warriors program is sure to be a great fit for your family.
Teens Jiu Jitsu Program (Ages 12-16)
Here at Fenix BJJ Woburn, we also offer a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program for teenagers. These classes incorporate some elements of our Little Warriors Program, but we are able to go into more detailed/advanced techniques due to the age of the group. This includes Gi and No Gi training. It is a great opportunity for your teen to learn proven self defense techniques alongside others of the same age and skill level.